All warranties begin from the date the product is received. If a product develops a fault during the warranty and the fault is due to a quality issue rather than your own breakage or misuse, we will accept a return. However here are situations you are unlikely to be covered for.
- a) The user voids the warranty if they
- Flash the firmware of a device
- Opens the body in an attempt to fix, otherwise
- Modify remove or swap parts of a product
- Uses the device in a way that it is not intended for
- Continues to use once the fault occurs and causes more damage
- Fail to contact us when the problem first occurs
- b) Warranties do not cover cases of damage to products from accidental breakage, misuse, or general wear and tear.
- c) Returns without prior discussion and authorization will not be accepted.
- d) If your product is covered by warranty and a repair is impossible and we can’t offer a replacement due to stock or an outdated model，we will credit you what you originally paid so that you can choose to purchase another item.
- e) Intimate apparel and intimate toys cannot be returned due to health regulations.
- f) If items are lost during return shipping. We recommend that you send your return via Registered Air Mail.